Re: Married?

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 19:55:29 -0800

>>It's only certian. Just exploring her personaliaty, you can see that she
>>really would marry someone in her life,
>
>Probaly in the next 10-20 years, she would indeed marry someone, and if she
>still in the Enforcer at that time, I assume that she will has the
>"Commander" position by then.

I can't argue there. (Dang! I love arguing!!!)

>>or am I comfusing Felina with Miss Aumi, A-ko, B-ko, and C-ko's teacher?
>>No. That guy was in love with C-ko along with B-ko. Yeah! I'm right.
>
>A, B, and C? Boy, I'm a confuse now. I better go to Kindergarden again.

Yeah! A-ko Magami <le sigh!> B-ko Daitokuji, and C-ko Kotobuki (Mentally,
I'm a cross between B-ko and C-ko!)
Now, back to SWAT Kats.

>>T-Bone's older than Razor and both 'Kats are in their mid twenties. I
>>estimate T-Bone being 26 and Razor 24.
>
>Agreed, and I estimated that the age of Deputy Mayor Briggs is somewhere
>between 27-29.

Really? She seems only Twenty five. After all, dosn't Manx have a golf
course for a brain?

>>T-Bone and Chance are one. Razor and Jake are one, or am I getting my
>>signals crossed. Another Anti-SWAT Kats virus sent by Ted?
>
>Well, according to me (Of course my opinion cann't be always be the right
>one.), I think that both Jake and Chance is a totaly different kat if they
>transform.

I've seen that transformation too. Sometimes, they don't even look the same
in and out of their flight suits. Perhaps you're right.

B-ko Daitokuji
Many personality relations to the anime actress.
SWAT Kat Extremist