Re: SKU: How to read Jake and Chance style

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:37:31 -0800

>Chance 1)begin at the beginning
>
>Jake 2)read between the lines
>
>Chance 3)keep both eyes on the same page
>
>Jake 4)don't eat crakers and read out loud...it just doesn't work
>
>Cahnec 5)never read when you can pound Berke and Muarry instead
>
>Jake 6)never read and try to fly a jet at the same time
>
>Chance 7)Kat Kommandoes should always be your first choice in reading material
>
>Jake 8)Chance...
>
>Chance 9)ok, sorry...
>
>Jake 10)enjoy!

CHANCE: "And remember kids, when ever there's an argument over who gets to
                   watch what on TV...."
JAKE: "...like "Skaredy Kat" or "Litterbin"....."

CHANCE: "always remember that you're pals first...."

JAKE: "...TV remote rivals second...."

CHANCE: "...and there's always a peaceful solution to everything <sly grin toward Jake...>"

JAKE: "....and the fastest Kat always WINS!" <SNATCHES remote from Chance...>"

CHANCE: <SNATCHES it back from Jake> "...or the STRONGEST!..."

JAKE: "Hey Chance! What kind of an example are we setting here?"

<Chance looks at "Skaredy" on the TV, then at Jake with a woefully overacted sheepish look.
   He gets up, walks around to behind the sofa and Jake, and slowly surrenders the remote to
   Jake>

CHANCE: "Here ya go buddy...of course, you're right...as usual....."

<Jake graciously accepts remote and immediately flips to "Litterbin". Chance walks out-of-shot
  with a hang-dog look, to Garage kitchen>

JAKE: "See how much better you feel when you work these things out Chance?"

<Chance head only appears back in shot peering around the corner of the kitchen doorway with
   a mouthful of nachos. We see the scene as though we're atop the television set staring at
   Jake, with Chance in the Background>...

CHANCE: <through Nacho-accented English> "Work what out? Skaredy was a re-run!"
<Evil grin for Chance as he expertly ducks the remote control hurtling in his direction
  courtesy of Jake! Iris out on Jake's expression of "what am I supposed to *do* with
  this guy?">