Re: Animation

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:37:40 -0800

>A thing that I don't want to come back, I HATE THE DARK AGES! Heck! I hate
>medieval times too (Of course they are the same thing.), although I do like
>how Razor act while they are on the Dark Ages.

Hey, the "Dark Ages"! I remember that...back in the seventies when Ruby-Spears did
everything...wish I had some Pepper Stew back then instead of my cornflakes...I was
so defenceless..

Anyway, I didn't like "Bride of the Pastmaster" the first time I saw it, but kinda grew to
like it after a few more viewings. Best spot for me was T-Bone's reaction to Glenn Leopold's
corny "Good night, my Queen..." Razor dialogue - basically because it roughly approximated my own!
Also check out the earlier scene where Razor's eye-slots turn into "hearts" at the sight of
Callie's ancestor, and the rivalry between T-Bone and Razor throughout. Second favourite scene
has to be the bit where they're in the Turbokat introducing themselves and they get kind of
nervously confused in front of "Callista" (Yes Edo, TWO "l"'s in "Callista", so I guess we're
tied one apiece). Cute scene.