Crazy email address.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 09:00:07 +0700

Since that the idea of a computer network is good one, how about giving
them an email address that is according to their position?

fferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov (Got this idea from the address of
LtFFeral_at_aol.com.)
uferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov
steel_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov (Hey, so I call him Steel instead of Steele.)
manx_at_cityhall.megakat.gov
jclawson_at_junkyard.megakat.gov
cfurlong_at_junkyard.megakat.gov
tbone_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com
razor_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com (Got this one from Dana's address.)
asinian_at_museum.megakat.edu (Although that I prefer asinnian_at_museum.megakat.edu.)
konway_at_biochemical.megakat.??? (We musn't forget Konway of course.)
agora_at_?????.megakat.com (I forgot on what network does she work for.)

(The "???" thing is a thing that I'm still confuse.)

BTW, you can also put the "megakat" thing as the last thing on their email
address, since that is also another way to do an email address.

This is only a few that I can think of right now, want to add more? any
more ideas on their email address? does this list of address need fixing?