SwatKats replacement. (NO! not for today, but for the future.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 08:59:44 +0700

Mitch Botwin say something about the SwatKats replacement, I say something
about a little young trainee (Probaly much younger than the SwatKats, 10
years younger than the SwatKats perhaps?) send by their future conterpart
(Ryan Kelley probaly know what am I talking about.), chance said something
about a younger protege, does somebody here want to add to this SwatKats
replacement thing?