Re: SWATKats logo?

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 22:55:11 -0500 (EST)

>>>Does anyone on the list have a B&W SK Logo with just the words and the
>>>emblem behind it w/o the Kats or the TurboKat? Could anyone upload one
>>>please? Thanks ...
>>
>>I drew the "SWAT KATS" wording, but not the kat "face" behind the words..

Done!
As soon as Rat puts it into the public directory, you can download it.

There are actually 2 pics, one is B&W, the other is in color. I tried to
find the font that matches closely with the words "The Radical Squadron",
this was the best I could do. Enjoy!

BTW, they're each about 23k and are 762 x 381. If you want an EPS version
of this, let me know.

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club