Re: Time Line

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:37:30 -0500 (EST)

At 08:42 AM 1/7/96 +0700, Edo wrote:
>>>Well, I'm not sure wich episode this was in, but in one of them, in the
>>>background, I saw a calendar that read "June". (Or was it July?)
>>
>>I always see "July" on the calendar hanging up in the garage. It's kinda
>>weird tho, sometimes it looks like there's forty-something days in the
>>month, and other times you can see the numbers for the days on the calendar,
>>which end in "31".
>
>Hey, it don't always to be 31 days in every month, they could have a lot
>variation of days in each month. Example to the real life: Our February.

Heck, for all we know the entire planet could be the size of a basketball,
have 39 months with 8 days a week & 18 hours in a day! :) What if all the
kats are the size of "real" earth cats? All the buildings & structures
would be sized accordingly AND even tho they use the same names for units
(miles, mach, etc.), it's quite possible it would be different from our
standards. Afterall the inch, yard, cubit, etc. all originally came from
the length of a *human's* arm or hand. If an inch was based on the width of
2 kat fingers instead of 2 human fingers.. well, you get the idea.

>I always thinking of this, since that they like Briggs (Well, I think that
>they like her.). Could it be that there is a picture of her somewhere in
>the garage, it don't have to be a picture of her in a bikini, but just a
>picture of her.

Heh. They probably see Callie often enough that they don't really need a
picture. They just need to wait a few hours for the next villian to attack.

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club