Re: Animation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 04:23:52 +0700

>I think Dark Kat is the one responsible for building robots.

But that is not his main purpose on the series (He look more like Darth
Vader instead of a mad scientist), there most be some evil villains that
use high-tech hardware to do his/her job on doing evil things (Not Hard
Drive of course, his job is eletrical appliances, not cyborg kats or the
other things that I mention.).

>>Yes, he do have an interesting past, but then again, he is a stupid dude
>>who are trying to take over the city.
>
>The Pastmaster is just misunderstood, like the Creeplings! All he
>wants is his beloved Dark Ages back!

A thing that I don't want to come back, I HATE THE DARK AGES! Heck! I hate
medieval times too (Of course they are the same thing.), although I do like
how Razor act while they are on the Dark Ages.