Re: Callico Briggs

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 00:52:15 +0700

Bruno Abud wrote:
> EA>Ulysses Feral: We got to found out more about this.
>
>Sorry, but, I didn't noticed that Comm. Ferral's first name is
>Ulysses. How did you discover? I'm curious as a cat!!

Somebody here said that Comm.Feral name was reveal as Ulysses in "Unlikely
Alloys". I think that name is also been used by a space probe that was send
to observe the sun polar caps (In our Earth history of course.;)),
something that Jake and Chance like to see if he (Feral) really can be the
fastest kat alive. ;)