Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:33:11 +0700

>At 04:43 PM 1/6/96 EST, you wrote:
(Dr.Jake were talking about missing SwatKats in the past.)

>> Dr. Jake
>>
>Paradox!

Especialy if my time travel theory is been used to explain this. I don't
use skip the past "time travel", if I use it, then my fanfic story would
change too.

>The truth is, that if this did take place in the future, they would
>have had to have gone back into Megakat city, their time.

That is another possibilities of time travel, a missing person from the
past that has been caused by time travel. This could explain a lot of
thing, like most of the missing person today.

>That's why they were able to crash into the tower!!! Very technical crud!

Unless somebody else has build another Turbokat (That could happen you
know.). We never see the SwatKats flying the Turbokat and crashed to city
hall in that episode.