Re: One question.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 13:59:28 -0800

>Does the kats call a "missile" - a "missle"? I saw some member of the list
>spell in that way, is this is the correct spelling for missile in kat
>universe?

Nah. For all intents and purposes, the Kats have their own version of Miriam Webster, and
in a furry scholarly tone she berates you for using "missle" as opposed to the correct "missile".

(Whoever wrote "missle" will have to bang out the chalkbrushes after school. I hate that job,
  it's so hard to the dust out of your fur afterwards...)