Re: Callname.

From: MISS DJ S CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 21:01:10 EST

>>but it takes them a while to figure out their related down the line.

>It figures. It is hard to found out that one of your relation is
actualy
>living in Megalith city, especialy if he is a gargoyle.

There's a joke Jake makes before the gargoyles awake when he says,
"Damnit, your family's been in the air so long your ancestors must
have had
wings!" They're discussing fathers or something. I think that's a
pretty
cool line, because he doesn't know how right he is.

>>Ramis (for the record, not Ramsis) figures it out nearly
>>right away with Jake.

>Sorry, I forgot that he was called Ramis.

I just figured out how I'm going to do the scene where Ramis and
Jake meet up, and it should come out nice. Jake almost runs him
over with the truck (he's a lousy driver).

                                     Dr. Jake