I just realized...

From: B-KO DAITOKUJI <GVVY03C_at_Prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 1996 21:26:39 EST

>I was watching "Mutation City" the other day and relized that Chance
was
>missing the stripes on his arms during the obstacle course run in
the
>beginning. Was this just an oversight on the animator's part?

Probably. I have seen that Mook Co. Ltd. really seems to forget
things and put the wrong colors on certian objects. "Cry Turmoil" is
a good example. The animators keep forgetting to put the tie thing on
T-Bone's bandanna thing and consistantly seems to screw up on his
helmet colors. Oh, well. The ep still rocks!

B-ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat Extremist
Now that I'm thinking about it, I noticed some missing tails on some
kats in
the David Litterbin audience in "Enter the Madkat"..

*sigh* I guess it's time for me to start a "Nitpicker's Guide to Swat
Kats" ;)