Re: SwatKats identity.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 08:19:44 +0700

>Ok, let's try this again...
>
>>But could that he can make them comeback to the Enforcer as a special
>>squadron if their true identity is known?
>
>I seriously doubt that Cmdr. Feral would have Jake & Chance return to duty
>as Enforcers even if their true identities were known.

Not return to duty, but put outside the Enforcer regular job (Keep them,
but put them outside the Enforcer line of ranks.). If he keep their
identity a secret while they're still a SwatKats, why didn't he backed them
if their identity is now known?

>but you don't tell anyone
>for fear of screwing up the "anonymous" help the city's receiving.

Why didn't Feral say anything to them? like something that will give a clue
that he know their true identity.

>Besides, that's the whole point of the story!

Started to look like a maze to me, I much prefer to handle the cosmic
quantum time and space thing than this, it is much easier to figure that
out.

>>Oh! but aren't that torturing if he never really tell the SwatKats that he
>>really know their true identity?
>
>I don't think Feral would tell TB & R if he knew who they really were. If I
>were him, I'd keep it under my hat until I _really_ needed the information
>to get out (ie if the SK ever turned evil or something).

Why keep an information that is useless to him? if the SwatKats turn evil
or something, aren't MegaKat is already doomed (Since that is no other
vigilantes around)? why use an information that is already obsolete?

>>BTW, did Feral ever say thanks to them?
>
>At the end of "Enter the Madkat" he almost thanks them in his comments
>Steele: "Commander! The Swat Kats practically destroyed headquarters!"
>Feral: "Button it Steele! They also saved my life, not that you care."

But they destroyed the headquarters, how come that he is thankful to them?
of course since the Enforcer building destruction is an accident (If he
fired Jake and Chance, why didn't he fired (Literaly) the SwatKats?), so I
think that Feral could forgive them...barely.

>And at the end of "Unlikely Alloys" (I think), Feral says something like "I
>was going to thank you two.."

Did he ever say thanks to them? just two words "Thank you.".

>>Why did Feral deosn't show his feeling to the SwatKats?
>
>It's just the way he is. Look at "Katastrophe" when Feral sneaks into the
>warehouse & Razor says, "Nice to see you too Commander!"

Why did he sneak into the warehouse? (Never saw "Katastrophe" before.)

>>Why? how do they meet? aren't Briggs isn't got the job of Deputy Mayor yet
>>while they are in the Enforcer?
>
>This is purely fanfic here.. IMO, they probably did meet her while they
>were in the Enforcers.

How? a regular Enforcer doesn't meet a Deputy Mayor regulary.

>If Callie has been Deputy Mayor for as long as Manx
>has been in office, she's been there for 10 terms of mayoral office.

Unless she was a Deputy Mayor recently (4-5 years), Manx probaly has her as
a Deputy Mayor after the Enforcer building incident, but this is purely my
fanfic.

>(Hmm..I doubt she's been there the whole time, unless she started work at
>15 years old! <g>)

Could it be that she is 29 instead of 25? I always think that she is older
than the SwatKats.