Re: Episode list

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 22:18:54 -0800

>No offense to whoever made the episode list on Rat's site, but it sucks.
>"Metal Urgency"'s description didn't even mention the fact that the
>Metalikats discovred who the Swat Kats are. Maybe we should put the Animato!
>episode guide in its place? (I can just HEAR he groans of those unlucky
>people who have to do the typing if everyone agrees with me.)
>
>"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."

The ep list on rat.org actually came from "Toon" magazine awhile back,
and Mike Swanigan can't even claim it sucks with some originality - he
stole it verbatim from Lance Falk.

I'm the unlucky sod who's doing all the typing for the "Animato!" one, but
it should be up on rat.org when I'm done ( It's the only time I've ever
thieved anything in print _with_ permission).
SwatKats fans: Series' creators holding free Draw for Original Art! Send a
postcard (or even an empty envelope) with your name and return address to:
SWATKATS DRAW, 15460 Sherman Way #1-310, Van Nuys CA,
USA 91406. (Draw closes Dec. 1st, 1995. BIGSIG copyright Ricky Foltz)