SORRY!!!! I AM TOO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 20:18:47 -0600 (CST)

Okay!...Sorry I have not added to my stories for a while, I'm REALLY busy.
(I am considering asking the Rat to delete my DAY & NIGHT series, and ending
ODD CIRCUMSTANCES.:-( I don't have enough TIME. (Go ahead, rant and scream,
tear little strips from my hide, I'm not changing my mind. If you want the
rest, though, <I seriously doubt> e-me and I'll send you your own personal
copy! Then your happy, I'M happy! I think from now on when I have a story,
I'll make it straght to the Rat and stick with one at a time. <g>

BTW, my friend Courtney and I are co-writing something for SK. (When she
first saw "SK" she thought it was "Sonic and Knuckles.") It's called
"Razor's Nemisis"
(I think!) with vampires and all that junk. (Gee, maybe we sould have tried
writing this BEFORE Halloween!)

I got another one coming, so get mad at me now, okay?

(Like I said, get mad at me for being fightly, but I don't really care, so
don't waste your breath or time or e-mail. :-)