Copyright legality information

From: David Minter <mintedb_at_occ-uky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 22:56:58 -0600

     Okay. While the subject has come recently, what is the final word on
this subject? I write short stories all the time based on other copyrighted
information, and I've done my best to get all the copyright owners at the
beginning. However, I'm currently on a SK story, but I don't know how to
phrase the copyright? Is it a three way copyright between the Brothers
Tremblay, HB, and <UGH!> Turner or do the Brothers hold exclusive copyright
or what?

     David Minter
     mintedb_at_occ-uky.campus.mci.net
     ( What an original signature! )