Re: SwatKats

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 08:49:12 CST

>Stay tooned!
>Demetrios Lambros
>Cartoon Network Online Representative.

Seems to me it would be wise to direct an "in care of" directly to this gentleman,
if, which he seems to be, on the up and up. This is far and away the most "responsive"
response I have seen from toonnet, including somewhere in the range of 8-10 from me.
Definitely this was better than the typical one line "We'll forward this and get back
to you". We may have another insider on our side, he may be at the bottom, but he's
alot closer than most, we should really keep our claws in him.