SK Video Game on other systems (I think)

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 17:36:28 -0600 (CST)

Hi it's me, the Annoying One Who Asks Too Many Questions. (Terra, some
people think I'm my mom, Kay. :) ) I am reading alot on making aun-offical
game. I'd like that, if we can actually manage to do it. Someone who has
played the game e-me (personally, not to the list) and tell me about sutff
like the different levels and junk. I'd find out myself, but I don't HAVE a
SNES. I have Genisis. That does cause problems, ya know.

Courtney, I starting to...Fish!"
  -My friend Logan, yelling at Courtney Farris.