Re: Re : SK Video Game

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 22:56:09 -0800

>At 12:05 AM 11/8/95 GMT, you wrote:
>
>It's available for SNES only (as far as I know) and is written/distributed
>by HudsonSoft. I've seen it available in some local places according to
>their software list, but havn't seen the actual game yet.

Try Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart - all of which supposedly have it.

>> The Cyclotron and the speedboat (does it have a name) could be incorperated
>
>Very cool. And don't forget about the Thunder Truck (?)

Oh yeah, Thundertruck....when someone told me the concept for Thundertruck, I
thought it pretty dumb - until I saw "When Strikes Mutilor" and that amazing
sequence when they're dodging the laser bolts and they drive off the pier. Take
a close look at what Razor does during the whole sequence - _damn_ good
artwork. Anyway, T-Truck would be an indispensible part of said game - maybe
in one or two levels you actually get a choice of vehicle to use - Cyclotron,
TurboKat, Jet-Powered ejection seats, SandKat, Thundertruck, TurboMole...

For adversaries, don't forget the almost unbeatable combination of "The Ghost
Pilot" and the new Enforcer Jet: "The Blue Manx". Talk about your basic dogfight.

>Hmm.. This brings up an interesting point. Since Turner seems to want
>nothing to do with Kats anymore and it's become kinda Taboo around TPS,
>why would he really care?

You could call it a version of fan-fiction - therefore "parody" - and not lose
any sleep over it.
 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."
 (--Me)