Re: IRC?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 11:35:23 -0500 (EST)

        Sorry, I forgot to notify everyone that they have dropped the visitor
login. Does anyone know another IRC we could use?

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, MATT WEBER wrote:

> Ok, I tried connecting to 206.98.16.4 around 10pm EST (hoping someone would
> still be around). All I got was a message stating something about being an
> unauthorized user and got kicked out by the computer. Could someone please
> put up specific instructions on how to login? Or, could we try one of the
> more popular "public" sites?

> matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
> NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS