SK Video Game

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 16:47:55 -0500 (EST)

        Please someone tell me if it is worth renting the SK Video Game.
I wish they'd come out with maybe a "Design Your own 'Kats cartoon"
CD-ROM. Or maybe have a contest to win the TurboKat and free pilot
lessons!!! WOW!!!!! Let's all send our idea to the "dreaded" (In
shivering words with drops of blood) ToonNet_at_aol.com Who knows? If we win
the kat war, maybe they'll do sonething like that.
        BTW I remember someone wanting to know the finale of the SK 1st
season. They said they didn't know the name, but I DO!!! It's "Katastrophe".

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS