Odd Circumstances: title change

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 19:24:27 -0600

I've decided to change the title of my story, "Odd Circumstances," but I
don't know what to change it to. I'm open to suggestions. Tell me if I
should keep the name I have for it or if I should change it. If you think I
should change it, then give me a suggestion, okay??

Terra who is getting annoyed by her friend Courtney Farris to "read my
story, cause if you don't, I'll get real mad and stuff."

"Another Halloween has come and gone. Might as well go into town and look at
the Christmas decorations."
-Calvin from "The Authorative Calvin and Hobbes."