Re: New theme song

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 06:20:50 -0800

>If the Wb were to take over, they could of course come up with a
>new theme song for the opening.....
>
>(to the theme of Animaniacs)
>
>It's time for Radical Squadron Kats
>Razor bombs, and Viper plants
>T-bone flys the TurboKat, while Bill Clinton plays the sax
>(sorry couldn't come up with another line)
>We're Rad-ical Squa-drone Kats
>See Mack and Molly try to take over the universe
>When kreplings group together, Callie hits them with her purse
>Manx chases clients, Red Lynx does his worst
>
>and so on and so on, feel free to add to this rearrange it and have FUN,
>unless everyone else deems this pathetically stupid, in which case let it go.

Heheheheh...ANIMX and I go back to 1993...and I'd like to see it finished - if
for nothing else than to enable me to post it to alt.tv.animaniacs - my other "home"
aside from rec.arts.animation!

BTW, Warners may INDEED be considering it's future with Hanna-Barbera. A
"Freakazoid" episode was recently re-run _without_ the lethal "Jonny Quest"
parody - apparently because someone questioned the logic of bashing a show
(an H-B show) that Warners has such a big stake in (I dunno that for sure - just
a logical assumption at this point in time). Warners owning "SwatKats" is a
"Good Idea" (TM) - Ruegger, Hastings and the others over there are _not_
stupid individuals (unlike their counterparts at TPS), and they appreciate their
fans (unlike their counter...well, you get the idea).

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter