Re: Ages

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 07:48:05 -0800

>On the Swat Kat chat, "Tails" kept asking how old you-know-who is. My mom
>says he's about fifty something. She also suggested we appeal to his wife.
>Since she's closer to Ted than we are (of course) she could get him to
>change his mind. And she's a famous movie actress, right? Maybe, maybe,
>mabe........

You know, this isn't a bad idea. Captain Plunder is married to the darling of the
Viet-Nam vets - Jane Fonda - and a Warners friend wrote a killer parody concerning
Ted, his lithium dependence, two Turner Programming Services execs, and Jane's
workout bag. Heh. It wasn't nice.

The only address I have to reach The Ted (or the little woman, presumably) is
the CNN Center one in Atlanta. We're all still waiting to see what happens
in the new corporate arrangement with Time Warner before starting to determine
exactly who is responsible for SwatKats and Hanna-Barbera. Jane might wear
the pants in that particular household (leaving the dresses for Ted?), but even she
might be out of the loop if TWC "takes over" in some fashion. If you want the
Turner address, e-mail me.

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter