Turner's gonna have to eat his words

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 18:07:02 -0500 (EST)

        If you've ever rented one of those SK videos, in the beginning it
says: "Once in a while..... a show comes along that pleases......even the
toughest critics... Turner Home Entertainment presents their first......"
and then it has a bunch of quotes from kids out of fan mail. And to think
Turner says there isn't any!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to e-mail ToonNet! If we all do it, we have a good
chance of bugging turner like someone said in a previous letter.

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS