RE: Kats Chat

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 19:27:34 -0400

>>Ok, Matt! How about Every Friday Night at 9PM EST?

>I could probably work that timeslot as well...that'd be 6PM Western...I
should make it home from work by then.

Well... I'll have to set the VCR for X-files, but Fridays at 9pm EST would
work.

>I kind of like the Butch Hartman poses of the guys from the "Toon" model
sheets - kind of the promotional "ta-da!" pose that looks good on a T.
Failing that, I've got some OUTSTANDING TB&R (unreleased) drawings from the
"style guide" thing, but I don't have access to a scanner - though I could
conceivably send copies to Matt if he want's to have a look. Hmmm...

Chance, I've got access to a _very good_ scanner at work if you'd like to
have them scanned in for the ftp site. (That is, if it's allright with your
"sources".)

matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com