Kat stuff

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:08:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hrm.
Seems that the person responsible for setting up this mailing list (in
spirit, anyway ;-) -- namely, yours truly -- has been the one doing the
most lurking. Not good.

In any event, to break the mold, here's a few comments on some stuff:

Mach 5 -- Evidently I'm not the only one who's been having problems
with the Turbokat's speed and performance. I showed a friend (not on
this list) the episode "When Strikes Mutilor," and his comment was that
there was no way the Turbokat could perform the way it did in outer
space. I don't remember what his exact argument was, but I trust his
judgment. After all, he *does* happen to work for an aeospace
company. <grin>

Kats mirror site -- I'd offer to put up my ftp site on netcom as a
mirror, but ftp.netcom.com tends to be frequently overloaded, so
anonymous login is rather difficult to accomplish (it *can* be done,
but a lot of times you gotta be extremely lucky).

SK figurines -- I've found SK figurines galore of T-Bone and Razor in
the Toys R Us up in Sacramento, but no sightings of either Dark Kat or
Doctor Viper. BTW, does anyone know if the Turbokat ever came out as
an action figure? Another friend of mine (non-lister) wants it, if
it's available.

--
========== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com, razor_at_rat.org) ==========