WW2 Proto-SWAT Kats

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 14:03:54 EDT

This past weekend I attended ConFurence East, a furry con in NJ. One of
the artists had a couple of really nice pencil drawings. The first was
a cat pilot in what appeared to be an F6F Hellcat; this was a closeup
view of the cockpit, and beneath this was a scene of two cat ground crew
tending the aircraft. The other picture looked like a B-25, but it had
a feline female as nose art. These looked for all the world like the way
Kats would look in our WW2. And yet when I asked the artist, he admitted
to never having seen SWAT Kats! FWIW.

Ed Rudnicki
erudnick_at_pica.army.mil
Oculis numquam claudentibus