RE: give up?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 11:49:29 -0400 (EDT)

        I am done with my picture. I know I guy that I met on an IRC that
only lives a block away from me and he has acess to an 800dpi scanner. It
is about 12x18 in. After I get it scanned I'll upload it to
/pub/kats/images/drawn for all to see. I used black paint for the
background and professional artist color markers for the razor. It looks
just like razor1.gif, but it shows more of razor encluding the rest of
his other ear. The only thing that I didn't take from razor1.gif was the
(c)1994,95 Hanna Barbera Cartoons, Inc. message at the bottom.
        I'm going to write to Toonnet_at_aol.com and give them that SWAT
DOGS : The Stupid Squadron idea. Maybe it'll be just as good as SWAT Kats!

ARTHUR JOHN FREDA
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu It's a bird! It's a plane! It's TAILS! :)
"Tails" on FunkyChat and HappyChat