Re: 2nd Season SK Theme

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 22:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

FRIST THEME TO SWAT KATS!!! Don't bother in sending the clip cause I will be
uploading the whole thing to ftp RAT.ORG. I did this in a raw sound format so
no computers will have any problems in listening to it. However, there is a
problem and that is its a BIG file cause I digitized it at 40hrz (I think) and
in 16-bit stereo. It shouldn't pose a problem if you have today's computers,
but if you have the older modles then it might just pose a problem.