Re: Okay guys...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 19:37:57 -0700

>With all this transfering of power going on, and I wanting to do my part,
>who is it safe to write too? With, uh...slight reproaches and such. I
>want to add my contribution to this most worthy cause. but I don't want
>to accidentally send it to the wrong people. Yeah, I would LOVE that, a
>...comment on cancelled show that I have nothing to do with.
>Or is it still relevent? Will I just be thrown away like an old shoe and
>ignored like yesterdays tuna?

I wondered about that the other day. Jerry Beck said that Fred Seibert
actually championed the show in the face of the TPS overlords, so may
have been on our side regarding the cancellation. He still ignored all of
our mail and Christian's phone calls...but maybe he has a wife and kids
to feed. Anyway, for the benefit of later arrivals:

We were told to write concerns/comments/complaints to Fred Seibert
directly (he's the President of H-B, in case you didn't know). Here's
the address:

Fred Seibert
c/o Hanna-Barbera Cartoons Inc.
3400 Cahuenga Blvd.
Hollywood, CA
90068

We won't know anything about a new command structure for decisions (if any) for
at least a week or so. The above address is still the best (or fax at 213-969-1201).
  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter