Re: *Ahem*

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 20:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

Nicole wrote:
>So.....are there any reruns going on anywhere?? At all?? I
have only
>seen the ones on video (6 out of the ummm 23 was it?) and I
REALLY want
>to see more. I will even go and get cable and any neccessary
>attatchments (I was going to anyway, I just haven't had time
since I got
>here.) I am in the Dallas area if anyone else is aware of any
showings.

Ed wrote:
>It's not on TBS any more, nor is it on WPIX, an independent
>station in NYC that used to show it. The only remaining
>option is The Cartoon Network. Unfortunately my cable company
>doesn't choose to carry that :(

If you *really* want to spend some money, and your cable company
doesn't carry TCN, the best thing to do is to get an RCA DSS
(Digital Satellite System). With the basic package you get TCN
and about any other channel you can think of. It is also
broadcast IN STEREO! And the picture is better than anything
else you can receive on your TV. Believe me, I've seen demos
and we have one at work -- it's fantastic! I'd get one myself
if it wasn't so expensive (about $900 for the hardware &
$40/month for programming).

*sales mode off*
-Matt