Re: Newbie here

From: Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse <nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 22:37:37 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Chance for the info. Geez this sounds comlicated but also like the
story of my life. Maybe it will happen if enough people show intrest. I
know..not likely, but perhaps some of the people who worked on it will
try and find a way to continue it on their own. (I know I know get
real but I can dream can't I?) I know let's all go on Gyp-Parody and win
all the money we'd need and and and....yeah, that's it, take over the
world and transform everyone into kats...

*Here's Hopin'*

Niki B-House
current member of the swat kats, gargoyles, ranger, and dar williams
mailing lists. GEEZ this is a lot of mail!!!!