Re: Anything new? (fwd)

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 18:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

If you can wade through all the double-forwards, here's my editorial
comment on "animation for kids". It's on-topic as it would appear that
everyone else is going full ahead with their prime-timish animated
scheduling (okay, so 4:30 isn't _really_ primetime) for ac/adv, but
Turner just doesn't get it. BTW, Warners friend thinks that the TWC deal
is all but sealed - that's why the complete lack of press! If it goes
through, you can bet I'll put a word in the ear of a few animation people
to gas up the Turbokat again...with the combined outlets of
TBS/TNT/TCN/WBN there will be MANY programming holes to fill - can't
think of a better plug than the Kat-guys!

 "I think I liked him because I suspected that, in spite of his professional
  and easy-going demeanor, his psyche is held together with baling wire."

 "The Far Side"'s Gary Larson on his choice of Marv Newland to do the special