Re: Swat Kats Cancelled...

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 19:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 7 Sep 1995 us010700_at_interramp.com wrote:

> I just found some info that Gargoyles might be cancelled because of
> personal changes in the Disney Tv Studios.
>
> What does this have to do with Swat Kats?

Not enough for a post to the mailing list, I'm afraid. There's a
"Gargoyles" mailing list - this post belongs there, and so do the followups.

Other news, I've sent an e-mail to someone I still talk to at H-B (and
man, is the list getting short) concerning the in-house rumour mill and
this potential Time-Warner takeover of H-B.

Next, the videos have been advertised in Canadian K-Marts nationwide -
but do you think I can find them? Not a chance. For those of you looking
in the US K-Marts, be advised that "an independent company stocks the
shelves for us, so we don't have any control which videos go to which
stores".

K-Mart: always helpful, never informative.

 "I think I liked him because I suspected that, in spite of his professional
  and easy-going demeanor, his psyche is held together with baling wire."

 "The Far Side"'s Gary Larson on his choice of Marv Newland to do the special