Re: Lifestyles

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 1995 20:07:46 -0400 (EDT)

>was supposed to be a 'Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous' episode
>where they profiled William Hanna and Joe Barbera, and supposedly
>there would be some scenes from the episode "The Deadly Pyramid"
>in it.

Yes! This is true! I saw the episode several months ago and posted
some little blurb about it. Lifestyles was doing a story on Joe &
Bill. They mentioned the new animation coming out of H-B and showed
some clips from "Deadly Pyramid". They also showed some video of
what looked like a H-B store (similar in appearance to the Warner
Bros. Studio Stores). Apparently the Lifestyles show was put
together before the cancellation came down from Ted. I'm sure if it
were otherwise, Ted would never allowed SK to appear as the clip for
new stuff.

-Matt