Re: TCN

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 07:42:53 CDT

>Well, all of you that have been keeping up with the 'Kats on TCN will be
>glad to know that next week, they will be moving to 5:30PM EST M-F starting
>next week.

Well, a new time slot is fine, but for how long, and are we going to
get any second season episodes??

I still haven't got a response back from the "toonnet_at_aol.com" on
my letter to them, asking about the the second season, guess since
I mentioned I liked the show it was too dangerous to answer.
Anyone know what the typical turn-around time on responses are from TCN??

On the edge of going off topic:
TCN will be re-running "Twice upon a time" Sunday for anyone who missed
it the first time.

I want to know what the pay-off was for the kids in the
"You say it, We play it" segments were the kids request their favorite
"WPT". "Here kid we'll give you an ice cream if you say you want to see
George and Jr.." I can here it now.

Till next time.