CN-What's the deal??

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 08:24:45 CDT

For all you out there, watching(taping) the run of Kats on CN:

I hoped you stopped your VCRs last night before it started.
In case you didn't you now have 2 copies of "The Giant Bacteria".
I haven't looked at the episode list to see which episode they skipped,
but I wouldn't think you'd start showing reruns until the entire run
is over. With just 5 weekdays left in the month, I don't see them making
it through all episodes. I guess their just going to ignore the whole
second season?? Come on Ted, give us all the Damn episodes before they
disappear in toon oblivion.

Ian