changing your address

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 17:44:54 -0400 (EDT)

(keep reading)

scroll down.

keep going

Sorry about all that space, but I had to in order to post this message and
not have the mailing list software think I'm trying to subscribe.

anyway....

if you change your email address, mail a message from the old address to
majordomo_at_lists.mv.net and put "unsubscribe kats" in the message body. Then
write from the new address and put "subscribe kats". if you can't write from
the old address, put "unsubscribe kats oldaddress_at_somwhere.com"

Any questions regarding the technical aspects of this mailing list should
definatly NOT go to the list, but should go to owner-kats_at_lists.mv.net

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub