(fwd) Re: SK TOY PICS ON FTP?? (fwd)

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 07:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 07:12:13 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.tv.swatkats
Subject: Re: SK TOY PICS ON FTP??

(original poster to a.t.sk was Kyle Cummings)

SK was offered to all major comics pubs. MARVEL and DC turned it downed
and IMAGES policy is no licensed material. Then a year later my company I
work for, SCC ENTERTIANMENT, talked to a representative at the SDCC,
where how can i say, the rep for H-B trashed it completey. Why? We don't
know, but we DO know the H-B and TBC better get some ideas of what people
want, and give it to them.

"Hello, my name is ted Turner and I'm and idiot."