(fwd) Re: SK TOY PICS ON FTP??

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 07:20:16 -0700

**Crossed by Chance from alt.tv.swatkats***

From: John Saponaro <johns2_at_village.ios.com>
Newsgroups: alt.tv.swatkats
Subject: Re: SK TOY PICS ON FTP??
Date: 19 Aug 1995 20:19:33 GMT

If they're going to release SWAT KATS toys (i.e. "Ninja-Kick Razor Action
Figure," "TurboKat with Detachable CycloTron Missle," "Callie Briggs
Fashion Figure with Wardrobe"), they may as well authorize a third full
season of the series, or at least license the property to a comic book
company (I hear Archie is publishing FLINTSTONES and JETSONS comics). In
any case, I don't want to wait twenty years for new episodes like I did
with THE JETSONS. Even with the cat puns, this cartoon has more guts
than other comedy toons.