Re: Bright and Shiny Future

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 08:15:06 CDT

> "If there is enough fan demand SwatKats will go back into production".

> Wow. After I catch up on my e-mail after my five day absence, I'll
>"demand" quite a bit.

If this is the case, then who's to say who will be in charge of it.
I thought it was reported a while back that everyone has moved on
to other projects/companies, and the Trembley Bros. were on to other
things. This could have been the "big picture" all along, get rid
of the high cost creators and keep the show (always look at the negative ;->)
Plus I can't imagine the brothers coming back without a little hesitation
of getting burnt again. I would almost prefer the show end on the upnote
it was, then turn into the creeping death of Ren & Stimpy.

So my vote goes like this, if you can get most of the original crew back,
great, lets do it. But if it's going to be a bunch of CApt. Planet rejects,
let sleeping kats lie.

BTW, notice how much commercial time "Swan Princess" is getting for
its video release. It's a Turner!!!

Ian