Does the heart good......

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 95 12:15:11 CDT

As I reported last week the local K-Mart had gotten a new shipment of
some toys in on that Tues. Went back last night for a quick once over
in hopes of spotting a couple of things. But what I saw left me
speachless, they had marked all the Capt. Planet down to $2.50.
I nearly broke into tears ;-> I guess there is some justice in this
world. It didn't appear that a single figure had moved from the peg
in a week. Thank goodness that Ted is the only one that can stand
that garbage.

Ian