Re: The Videos

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:21:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Ed Rudnicki wrote:

> ObSK: I really enjoyed "Mutation City" yesterday! I'd never seen
> this one, and really enjoyed the "buddy" aspects of this one. Dr.
> Viper is I think my favorite villain, so that was good as well.
> Somehow I didn't care for the way Callie looked in this ep. The
> interaction between Feral and Felina was right on the mark for
> elder/junior-family-member-in-same-career.

I had never seen it before either. And whenver I see one I hadn't seen
before, I keep saying "wow! This is a good espisode!", then after a few
seconds. "wait a minute.. They're all good!". I almost wanna cry when I think
that they are probably wont be any new ones.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub