new files at ftp site.

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:26:08 -0400 (EDT)

Special thanks to frplayguy_at_aol.com for sending these. They were in GIF
format, but I converted them to JPEG. The image quality is a little fuzzy,
but the GIFs were that way, so don't curse me for converting them! :-)

just ftp to rat.org

I wrote the descriptions, but don't read them. Just download the pictures.
They are cool! :-)

/pub/kats/images/real-life/editing.jpg
- a shot of the editing room.

/pub/kats/images/real-life/skshirt.jpg
- a photo of someone holding up a SK t-shirt.

/pub/kats/images/real-life/trmblybr.jpg
- The Trembly brothers! Which one is which? :-)

/pub/kats/images/tv/callie1.jpg
/pub/kats/images/tv/callie2.jpg
- Close up face shots of our favorite female feline.

/pub/kats/images/tv/pstmstr.jpg
- close up of the Pastmaster's face.

/pub/kats/images/tv/sklogo.jpg
- The picture of Razor and T-bone standing on the SK logo. The one with
  the moon in the background.

/pub/kats/images/tv/throttle.jpg
- Nice shot of T-bone with his paw on the throttle of the Turbo Kat with
  an "I'm gonna give it all she's got" look on his face.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub