Re: previous Trembley work

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 18:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Jul 1995, Ian Lynn wrote:

> Are the T bros. known for any work previous to the Kats??
> Any Canadian work that can be obtain....ANYTHING????
> Obviously they're moving on, but where can they be traced
> back to??

     "SwatKats", by name, was the first thing they came up with, and they
pitched various forms to the Hollywood studios for quite awhile before
forming the unholy alliance with Turner. As far as I know from press and
what Christian said, they didn't do the standard route of drawing their
friends in school, having someone notice them and going to Sheridan
before hitting the big-time - they did it all themselves; basement to TV
in a single bound.

 "Of course it has boogers in it. It's got kid-type humour" - John K. in TVG
                                   --
 "Naaaah...just make them cat aliens." - Executive 'creative input' at H-B