Kat stuff

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 18:06:07 PDT

A fairly busy weekend schedule plus a few other things have kept me
from checking on the listmail lately, but I thought I'd add a tidbit:

I talked to Mark Lungo on Saturday (7/22). He told me a few things
that I thought I'd mention to the list (and hopefully nobody else has
posted this already):

- Mark Lungo received a call from Christian Tremblay and, from what I
was told, is very supportive of an SK fan club. He's also aware of how
much support the show itself is getting, so let's not give up just yet.

- Also, look for the _Animato_ article on the SWAT Kats to be out
sometime within the next couple of weeks. I believe the issue should
be #38 (don't remember offhand), but the cover will have several
cartoon stars (among them Beavis from "Beavis & Butt-head") with a
caption about cartoon censorship (perhaps a comment on the Exon bill?).
If you have a Borders Books & Music around your area, check it out for
the issue.

--
=========  Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com)  ==========