Fridays

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 10:13:51 EDT

The Kats were on at 0735 ET this morning. Their absence on Fridays
may have been temporary.

This is a good thing, as Wednesdays on WPIX interferes with my taping
of Ronin Warriors, and I'm usually in no condition Saturday night to
set the VCR to tape something Sunday morning :)

BTW, congrats to Kevin Knoles for his letter in TV GUIDE!!

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil All disclaimers apply
"Wow! He DOES have eyes in the back of his head!" - Razor