(fwd) Anyone notice in "Ci-KAT-a"..

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 07:42:42 -0700

Newsgroups: alt.tv.swatkats
Subject: Anyone notice in "Ci-KAT-a"..
Date: 18 Jul 1995 01:47:28 GMT

     If you've got it on tape, check out "The Giant Ci-Kat-A" ep - when
T-Bone's trying to shake the big-bug dudes off of the TurboKat (after
the canopy cracks on the way to Megakat Nuclear). The bug gets dumped by
T-Bone, the camera shows the dislodged creepy falling down towards the
blades of Feral's chopper flying below the Turbokat - then the camera
cuts away quickly. I kind of have a feeling that the bug was originally
going to get julienned in the chopper-blades, but someone edited out the
bug-splatter scene as a bit gratuitious. Too bad, actually - like T-Bone,
I'm _really_ unhinged when it comes to bugs.

--
     "...$%#!!_at_!!, does EVERYTHING have to occur at the speed of MTV?!"
  - George Lucas on the cancellation of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles",